Successful companies and individuals are often impersonated by phishers and scammers alike.
Experty has prepared a guide for you to keep your funds and sanity safe and secure.
Here is what you should be looking for:
1. Experty uses only two official channels for the purpose of communication. Those are: Twitter @experty_io and Medium https://medium.com/@experty_io
2. Don’t trust any other profiles trying to impersonate Experty or anyone else on Telegram or Twitter. For example, there are plenty of people who try to take advantage of impersonating Experty on Twitter as for example:
3. Be cautious about any kind of news or offers on the internet. Use common sense while evaluating information online.
4. Experty will NEVER ask for your private keys.
5. Prefer hardware wallets such as the Nanos S or Trezor to keep large amounts of funds.
6. Never upload your private keys to 3rd party websites that you do not know.
7. Don’t trust links or google ads redirecting to any online cryptocurrency wallets. We recommend bookmarking cryptocurrency websites after you verify that you have the correct link and using this bookmark instead of clicking unverified links online.
Following these steps will significantly increase your security. Although we suggest to always be careful and verify each and every source.
The Experty Team